Thursday, December 3, 2009

Welcome Back


Today was a trip to the dentist out west at Nova. We go there mainly because it's free. I go because I like looking at college-age boys. Whatever works. I recently joined NaBloPoMo because I felt there was more I wanted from NaNoWriMo but they didn't provide it. I don't think I'm so in love with NaBlo, but if it got me to write something on this blog again, then it was a good thing. I know I'm currently in a state of flux, looking for something, but I'm not sure what. I want to write, but I want it to flow. I want to go to Key West and spend my time looking at naked boys, writing, and eating. In fact, if I had my way, that would be how I would spend my life. Coming up every once in a while to check in on the families. 
Thanksgiving has come and gone and now Christmas looms. All of the shopping is done except for each other which we're going to do afterwards and take advantage of the sales. 
I don't have much else to say right now, but let's see about tomorrow. So, that's it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment