Monday, September 21, 2009

Today I'm Mobile

Went and did the bloodwork thing earlier today, stopped at Boston Market and then went by a few places looking for an afternoon of internet-ty good times. Finally settled on Brew/Victoria Park, currently #2 in my top 4 internet-cafe hangouts. Of course, I'm always somewhat curious about the other people I see at these places. Are they working at night? Is today their day off? Are they independently wealthy? Right now there is at least one smokin' hot little bad boy with the baseball hat backwards, baggy shorts and great legs. He's close enough that I can glance over every now and then without looking too stalkerish. He probably works at night as a waiter somewhere. Or he's an entrepreneur with three times the money I could ever imagine. You just don't know anymore. ** I was right. He drives a Lexus.
Just got a touch of attitude by the barista/counterperson here. I was only asking for a cup of ice water and I had already purchased something earlier...Oh well, if I had to stand around here all day, I'd be a little snappy too. Gee, and I was hoping he was one of the friendly ones...
Some neighborhood mom just walked in with an enormous rack. Good makeup on the face but I'm betting the funbags aren't real.
So, where is this blog going? I'm barely writing in it anymore and everytime I say I'm going to, I don't. Perhaps I should soldier through and get to a point where I'm writing regularly, at least if I plan to have that writing career I keep dreaming of.
Mama Funbags is at the counter now. Wow, they really are immense. I'm betting she gets whatever she wants wherever she goes... Kinda like a cute guy with a big dick at a Key West guesthouse.
Ok, today is Monday. Let's see if I can write something in this journal every day for a week. Ready, set, ... go!

No comments:

Post a Comment