Saturday, September 26, 2009

Short & Sweet

Hmmm...sounds like the tricks I used to boink.....rrrrrrimshot!

Currently listening to the very cool "Genius Mixes" on iTunes. Say what you want about the service, this is pretty damn cool. It's a great way of giving back. But I digress...
Went to Brew/Victoria Park today while John studied. The usual five/six people were there. It's an excellent place to get some things done if you're so inclined. Actually, I've seen a couple of people studying, although I don't think I've seen any Great American Novels being written. One or two semi-cuties were there. Afterwards, I went to the grocery store to get a few things. I picked up some cereal but didn't really think it through. It turns out this delicious cocoa puff/peanut butter crunch combo was verboten in the house of Zalmond. Too much sugar. Crap...that was gonna taste sooo good with some cold milk. Maybe Mikey can eat it...
Currently drinking Diet Coke with Lime (surprsingly good!) and nibbling on BBQ corn chips. John's latest infatuation is KimChee (spelling?). Some vile Korean concoction made from fermenting something for years in a vat. God, no wonder he's always in the toilet...

Yes, we eat some strange things around here...

No comments:

Post a Comment