Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday, Twosday, Toosday, Tewesday

John and I went to an attorney's office today to discuss the possibilities/ramifications of declaring bankruptcy. John seems to feel that it's the logical solution to the money problems we're having (and the rest of the country). It feels like we just need a chance to catch our breath and get out from under. I tend to agree. From what he's told me, this isn't like bankruptcy of old. There is no debtor's prison or anything like that. You keep everything and take a relatively minor hit on your credit report which will eventually be wiped clean. He said the fun part is right before you declare, to go out and buy some fun things (I'm thinking some Apple swag..maybe an iTouch?) or maybe we'll go on a little vacation. I'd still like to have the cats go out and get a job, those little lazybones. Laying around all day, doing nothing.
I went to Java Boys, the old standby, today. They do almost everything right there so it's hard to compare them to anyone else. Once again, I'm thinking about making this blog a repository for some of my creative writing projects. Kind of like what I did not too long ago with my short stories. I don't know if I'll have a creative streak like that again, but if I do, I'll be ready. And so, I guess that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment